Saturday, July 17, 2010

How shall I break my friendship with my horrible friend and make her break it to?

I have a horrible friend who is always jealous of me and shes always bullying me and crying like a baby on a corner which has got on my nerves.She is always jealous that me and my other friend is together so now i want to break friendship with her and want her to break it to but how can i?I tryed ignoring her but it wont help.I am really messed up with her now.
well 2 things are, is that your friend is bullying you and crying cause you have different friends? thats not your friend, the best way is to tell her is straight up at your her face and tell her exactly what you think about what she is doing to you, and if she doesnt stop or reacts hostile, its best not to see her again. or just ignore her.
Tell her you are not friends anymore. Leave me alone we are not friends. If she tries to talk to you again after that punch her in the face.
Tell her that you guys cant be friends anymore because she

No comments:

Post a Comment