Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mother and son relationship problem. money is the root of all evil. Please give your best advice.?

My mother is living with my brother and his wife. My mother is not working. She is staying with them until she gets a job. She allowed my brother to use her car since he does not have one at this time. He uses it to get to work and other places. He received a lot of ticket on the car from not paying the toll. My mother loan him $2000 when she was working and it had been 2 years since then. My mom was living with him since April 2010. He came to her and told her he is charging her rent as of August. She was so upset that her son will charge her rent. So she said; take the rent out of the money that you owed me. He got upset and told me that once she moved out he will not allowed her back at his house to stay only to visit. What should my do in this situation. Please help.



Additional Details

He did not live with her from he was born. He lived with his father.

13 minutes ago



she was living with me and my wife. We had problems. So now it is very hard to live with.

12 minutes ago



In the Bible writing days the problem was incest!

my suggest, what does incest have to do with my question.

9 minutes ago



one of the answer: Take your mother in if you can. Your brother is being a turd. Your mom shouldn

No comments:

Post a Comment