Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How should I tell my mom about this to get her on my side?

I going to be 18 in a few months and am going to have a nose job consultation in a couple days. I am going because I have a bump on my nose that is always sore. She knows that. However I really wanted to have the full nose job just as someone having for cosmetic reasons would. How should I go about telling her this? I really need her on my side.
First of all are you paying for it or are you expecting her or your parents to pay for it? If you are paying for it then I would just sit her down and explain to her that about the bump on your nose that hurts and tell her that you made a doctors appointment/consultation to see about getting it taken care of. Tell her the appointment is just to further your research in exploring your options and that nothing is final yet. I would ask her if she would go with you and then while you

No comments:

Post a Comment