Thursday, April 2, 2009

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old were you?





Thanks



haha i JUST asked this question ;





female


amost 18 years old


never even kissed a boy, no where close to having sex ! lol


i'm just not ready yet, and haven't found a person i'd want to share what experiance with or like or trust enough ...




i'm still a virgin and am a 19 year old female in college, i say wait as long as you can, and only do it once you've found the right one.




Teenage boy, 16, and still a virgin.


Not planning on opening hells' gates' till I get a job, and set myself up alil' better case a youngin' would pop out of meh love nest.




29-female




27 years old..




13 violent rape


female and i'm in my 30's




when the time is right but dont lose it just bcuz


do it with someone you care about




13,Female:) Wait till your ready...Wish I did.




Still a virgin.





Waiting till 16.




Boy..still virgin..sadly


14 :\




I was 5. And I was molested by my step dad.




ima guy and just about 2 weeks ago im 15

No comments:

Post a Comment