Thursday, April 2, 2009

What would you do if..?

What would you do if you got everything you wanted it..?


perfect world, amazing boyfriend - girlfriend..


true friends.. that you can depends on..?



I would ask God if I was in heaven.....





No honestly. I would thank Him for this blessing every day I could enjoy the perfect world I lived in. And when everything was gone, I would thank him for letting me live in this perfect world.





But after thanking Him every day i would enjoy life...celebrate it...live it...




I would go back to the docs the next day and have him check that my meds were not causing me to have unrealistic thoughts and out of this planet dreams followed with blackouts




Pinch myself or ask some one to slug me because I know it couldn't be true.




Nothing and no one is perfect.




what dream world do you live in.....




I would be worried,because that stuff doesn't happen.




i would be happy ! ,, wht elz !


but this doesnt happen to me much




enjoy it while it lasts.


i would consider my self lucky.




i would probably be bored. lol. what is life without struggle and hardship?

No comments:

Post a Comment