Thursday, April 2, 2009

Need big time advice ill give 10pts to best answer?

She denied me back then because she choosed to stay with her abusive bf who hits her and treated her bad and also is a drugi. She lost her v to him at 15. I had not seen her since i was 15 i em now 23. I have a good life , i have a lamborghini, have my own house.





P.s. We had kissed many times, and had sex so she said she was into me but loved her loser bf.





I had not talked to her ever since i changed my #. She used to treat me bad like ignore me, talk smack like i'm just hating on her. So we stopped talking and got into a fight.





I really want to see her face when she sees me. theres this big party going down this week at my buds house and she will be there i'm just going to ignore her and bring my gf is this ok?





If any of you are in Los Angeles hit me up i will invite you!.



if you want to get back with her you could bring your gf if u want but just let her know how you really feel and if she still feels the same way unless she is still going with her druggi bf then u could just talk still.




yea its okay but it sounds like you have big resentments toward her you need to let go of....move on you deserve to be happy




Yea its ok to bring your gf,its clear that she is just not that


in to u.




This sounds like it's gonna be a lot of drama! Go to the party, bring your gf, but keep your head on straight about this other girl. She's been on your mind all this time, she's the one that got away and all that, but you two are *strangers* now from going so long without talking. There's no way to know what she's like now, and might be nothing like you remember her or hope she's like. Be friendly but don't gamble away a good life over her




Well done for doing so well for yourself!





I think that its very hard to leave a relationship where there is abuse and drugs involved and it takes time to rehabilitate.





Its your choice and if you want to go to the party and take your new gf that is your choice BUT you must be ready in-case of confrontation and i think your new gf should know what is going on if she doesn't already as she may be the brunt of your x's anger!





Good luck in your decision!




From my own experience when in a abusive relationship we tend to lose our self we forget who our best friend is, are self esteem is stripped from us so we feel that we're not worthy of having a decent guy. I've been in 3 long term relationships all were unhealthy. I'm 43 and finally I found that someone special I've known him since I was 6yrs old. Look give her some time to find out her her best friend one day she will see that there's more to life then unhappiness. The reason that she treats you bad is probably because she feels that she dosen't deserves you. Hope I was helpful. just be your self

No comments:

Post a Comment