Thursday, April 2, 2009

Need quick opinions ill give 10pts to best answer?

She denied me back then because she choosed to stay with her abusive bf who hits her and treat her bad and also is a drugi. I had not seen her since i was 15 i em now 23. I have a good life , i have a lamborghini, have my own house.





P.s. We had kissed many times, and had sex.





I had not talked to her ever since i changed my #. She used to treat me bad like ignore me, talk smack. She was still looking for me afterwards. I was upset she lost her v to him, i would have never done that till i put a rock on that finger.





Theres a party going down at my buds house and she will be there i'm just going to ignore her and bring my gf is this ok, and what would you do if you was her in that moment?





If any of you are in Los Angeles hit me up i will invite you!.



Sounds like a loser to me. She probably prefers men who treat her poorly, and was trying to get you to do the same. Also, she probably has a low self-esteem and thinks she deserves it.





If I lived in LA I would go.




That was 8 years ago so it shouldn't matter anymore. Take your girlfriend to the party and if this other girl approaches you it's okay to be civil.

No comments:

Post a Comment