Thursday, April 2, 2009

How am I suppose to find a girlfriend who

I Hate being 6"1.5" I HATE IT. One of the reasons why I hate it is because I know I'll never get to have a girlfriend that is taller than me. THAT IS WHAT I WANT!!!!!! I WANT TO BE SHORTER THAN ME GIRLFRIEND, NOT TALLER!!! I always see guys with taller girlfriends and I get really upset at myself because I know I will NEVER get to experience that. I get so upset that I banG my head against the wall WHEN i GET HOME. F#ck God for making me this tall. I HATE BEING THIS TALL!!! IT SUCKS TO BE THIS TALL!!! I HATE IT!!! I get so upset that I just feel like ending my life. YES! That is how be I want to have a girlfriend that is taller than me. But at 6'1.5 I know that this is imposable because women are much, much,much, Much, much, much, much sorter than 6;1.5" I HATE BEING 6'1.5"


Why did I have to be this tall and why do girls have to be so short? I get so upset when I see these guys who are shorter. THEY ACTUALLY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO DATE A WOMAN TALLER THAN THEM! I DON'T HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY. Don't get into the whole "women like tall guys" crap, because that's not what this is about. I DO see shorter guys with tall beautiful women. They DO HAVE an opportunity to date someone who's taller. This is going to consume me. I already look at pictures of tall girls for hours online. I always imagine myself being with one of those really tall women you just don't see everyday. I just don't understand why girls have to be biologically shorter than me. It Man, if I could die right now and come back as a shorter person I, I would just be so very happy. I would not longer be an icky "Tall" guy. I would be able to look up at my gilfriend with pride and honor. Guess that will never happen.:(




















sHOULD i JUST DIE NOW?




















Oh, I hate being 6'1.5"!



I'm a woman who is 6'1". I know women taller than both of this. This is a strange post. Is this a joke?





By the way, you are not that tall for a guy. I know tons of men taller than you even some 6'6" and taller. Maybe you need to get out more and realize that your height is normal.





Women like to date men who are taller than them. Haven't met one who preferred it the other way so chill out. :)




girls dont like being taller than the guy most the time.





So even if you were shorter you would still be S.O.L





Besides theirs tall *** girls out there, you could have AIDS now or something, quit whining.




seek proffessional help i think your height has become an obsession btw my friend is 6'2 and she plays volley ball and i also have a cousin that is 6'5 which is rare but hey its all genes right?




why hate on being tall? my girlfriend is 5'4 im 5'7


girls do like tall guys, you just gott look in the right place

No comments:

Post a Comment