Thursday, April 2, 2009

How do I disable parental GPS tracking on Sprint (family locator)?

So basically, my parents track me every single time i leave the house using Sprint's family locator. Is there any way i can turn this off so they wont be able to track me?





Or does anyone have any ideas of what I can do so i wont be tracked? I dont really like the idea of not bringing my phone with me, cause i DO like calling them to let them know where i am and that im doing fine! I'm 17 by the way. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!



Don't take the phone. Tell them you'll be happy to check in with them during nights out when they loosen their grip a little.




im so glad im not in highschool now, just in the past 5 years shits gotten so insane. I have no answer for you just sympathy.




i have no idea :\


im sorry but i kinda feel sorry for you, im 13 and my parents dont try tracking me down

No comments:

Post a Comment