Thursday, April 2, 2009

Women and the waiting game..?

Ok so the girl that I'm interested in is (lately) playing the waiting game with me (with the phone, email etc.). She NEVER use to do that before, and even though we aren't offically a couple would it be alright if I dated other girls until she comes around. Or should I wait for her? I don't feel its right for me to wait around like this constantly so I figured I go out and date to popentially meet someone better, what do you think?





Also I was wondering if women like playing the waiting game and other mind games does that mean women like it if men do it to them too (etc, the waiting game, the playing hard to get game)? Serious answers only. Thanks :D



Your problem here is assuming that all women are alike. I, personally, would hate it if a guy a) slept around while still acting as though he was interested or b) tried to play mind games with me. (That said, I don't do it to them either).





Keeping in mind that communication is the best foundation for a relationship, you should probably call her and ask if there's a reason she's been putting off responding to you. Possibly there's a problem she hasn't told you about. If there isn't, let her know that the waiting is really bothering you, and if she doesn't want to be fully and whole-heartedly in a relationship, you're going to bugger off.




As long as you are not exclusive than you don't owe her anything. However, if you really like this girl than I would be careful how you do it. If she thinks there is more to your relationship than what you are saying than she is going to be very angry with you. Keep in mind that it is a possibility that you might loose her. Another possibility is that she will come running back to you. Good luck!




Be up front and ask. Give her a call and see what level you are on. If it's a friend level, then say "see ya later." I don't know of anyone that plays these games but if somebody wants to try one on me...I move on.


It means they don't really care about you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment