Thursday, April 2, 2009

I need advice here plz read i

She denied me back then because she choosed to stay with her abusive bf who hits her and treated her bad and also is a drugi. She lost her v to him at 15. I had not seen her since i was 15 i em now 23. I have a good life , i have a lamborghini, have my own house.





P.s. We had kissed many times, and had sex so she said she was into me but loved her loser bf.





I had not talked to her ever since i changed my #. Note that she treated me bad like ignore me, talk smack like i'm just hating on her. So we stopped talking and got into a fight.





I really want to see her face when she sees me. theres this big party going down this week at my buds house and word is she will be there.





The question is what would you do if you were her in that moment?, and should i approach her or just ignore her and have my bud say you remember him, and no i don't like her no more.



i can tell you still like her seeing as your very worried about what she is gonan think of you and how you should approach her.


be the bigger person and say hi to her, flirt with her of coarsee but if she treats you bad like she used to, dont give her any more of your attention.




if she denied you before, and she chose to stay with her loser of a boyfriend i would deny her. she was stupid enough to chose him over you and she played you. she just wanted you for her sexual needs, and she threw you in the trash.


i wouldnt want someone like that.




I believe that you still have feelings for her. You just don't want to admit to them, because you don't want to run that risk of liking her and wanting to be with her all over again. Cause if you really didn't like her any more you wouldn't care how to approach her. But the answer that I am going to give you is talk her. You might have a good time just catching up. But just don't expect to much, because chances are that she is still with the same guy and she defends him because she loves him. And that won't change until she's ready for it to change.




Well, I cannot answer your first question because I am not her and would not be in the abusive relationship she is in.





What would be the point in approaching her? She has clearly made her choice. She is not going to leave her boyfriend for you. At the party, if she is there, act polite don ignore her if she talks to you and don bring up anything that happened between the two of you in the past, what would be the point?





You can be polite to strangers so do the same to her, keep it very casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment