Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is it possible to have a relationship where....?

Is it possible to have a relationship where the passion lasts forever, I was just having this discussion w/ my bf, I was recalling something I said when we first met of always wanting to find that partner where the passion lasts into old age. I remember how wonder things were when we first got together, he loved the sight of me naked, we would do more sexually, we kissed in public, held hands, we just couldnt get enough of each other. He said this eventually fades of course, but how do you hold onto this..



listen it depends on the relationship you and your other half have.




Personally, I think it is not. I know after anywhere between 6 months to 5 years, I%26#039;m almost always 100% not interested in spending time with my BF anymore, and just trying to find ways to get rid of him to move on to something %26quot;new and exciting%26quot;.





Having an open relationship helps some... so you both see other people when you want to, so the %26quot;new and exciting%26quot; need gets filled. Then, you%26#039;re more like roommates that share everything than lovers, from that point, usually though.




Don%26#039;t take your partner for granted. Don%26#039;t just sit there watching TV until your 80. Get out and do romantic activities together, and keep up the %26quot;spice%26quot; in your love life. Holding onto passion in a relationship is difficult but manageable if you appreciate your partner and love them more every day.




All you said will retain for few months or years after that they fall with something new if yours is small they need to see the bigger


if yours is hairy they need a shaved like that..





nothing is stable in the world.




i%26#039;ve been with the same woman for 15 years... we have a lot of passion... not much sex... :(


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment