Thursday, April 2, 2009

How to make my boyfriend fall in love with me?

i want my boyfriend fall in love with me. he is divorced and got 3 kids. he did not introduce me yet to his children. i feel he is hiding me to them. am i feel hurt. we have sex everytime we see each other. i feel i am a sex toy to him. but he said i am more than a girl friend to him.



Lighten up on the sex and see if he still hangs around. Do it less frequently and try to spend quality time with him in other ways. If he gets angry or wants nothing to do with you, you'll have your answer. If not, then maybe you can build a relationship and eventually meet his kids. Don't let yourself get sucked into a bad relationship because you're insecure. Respect yourself. Watch his actions, not just his words.




slow the sex down a notch. Plus you can't make him fall for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment