Thursday, April 2, 2009

What do you think people think about you?

that im like jekyll and hyde. sometimes i can be happy, bouncy and giggly me and most other times a miserable b****.




I am not sure.


I think what really matters is how I think of myself. If I am feeling full of live, energetic and positive I think that people will see a happy me. If I am feeling dumpy like the world is coming to end, I think people will run the other way.




Why do you care? U only need opinion of ur friends and people close to you! "U may think about me whatever u want - I don't think about u at all" (Aristotel)


"If u want to have no critisism, don't do anything, don't go anywhere and be no1!"


Hope it helps:)




i'm not sure


some of my friends say i'm cute (i'm guessing like adorable cute), and i guess they think that i'm a crazy, fun, understanding, trustworthy, loving person?...not too sure though




why does it matter? i dont give a **** what people think about me


its what i think about myself


and what i can do! then people will see me for what i see in myself.




at first ppl think i'm preppy and stuck up, but once they are in trouble or need advice, they see i'm open minded and very caring.




Hopefully that I am a decent human being but my friends know who I am anyway and as for anyone else if they dont like me then its their problem not mine.




i dont know and really dont care to be honest i am who i am and if they dont like it they can stay away from me am not gonna force anyone to be my friend or to like me




Well, people say I'm funny; that I make them laugh!!!! And, hopefully, they think I'm a good person.




dont care neither should yooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment