Thursday, April 2, 2009

What is my husbands problem?

He is 44,im 40 and we have been happily married 18 yrs..We have always gotten along great,rarely fight,love each other more then anything,totally devoted to each other and our marriage and we both are still very affectionate with each other with lots of hugs,kisses and cuddling...During our entire marriage i am the 1 who has initiated most of the time and yea he has initiated too but me way more then him...Last yr we went 8 months without having sex from january to february because i was waiting for him to initiate...Well anyways finally in october 2008 i broke down and initiate but after that we only have had sex like 4 or 5 times and now since late february we havent done anything and as usual i am waiting to see if he will initiate but he hasnt yet...I have asked him if he ever wants to have sex and he says he of course but just wont initiate and when i ask him why he hasnt he says to me "why havent you"..He definelelty can still get erections,he isnt depressed and doesnt have any stress in his life,his job is going great,he isnt taking and medications,he ISNT cheating...He is strongly against infidelity plus he wouldnt hurt me or our marriage like that and like i said he doesnt and never did have erection problems because when i am laying in his arms he gets hard in minutes so i know he is still definetely attracted to me and says so...I have asked him a few times if he is bored with our sex life and he has said no....I am so sick of talking to him about this...In the past i have told him numerous times that he should intiate more often and he said he would but nothing has changed....Since the last time we had sex in late february i have asked him a few times...'Havent you wanted to have sex" and he says "yea of course" but yet doesnt initiate so i guess he really doesnt want to cause i figure if he did then he would just initiate..I havent changed in appearnce i have always been heavy ever since i was around 17 and now i am 40 BUT he met me heavy,married me heavy and it has never bothered him 1 bit....Like i said when i ask him why he doesnt initiate he says back to me "why havent you"...I am so tired of talking to him about this...I'm thru talking cause it doesnt help.





When i do initate he is always ready and very willing and has never turned me down.





Like i said he has initiate during our marriage but its been me most of the time but he doesnt even initiate at all anymore and no he isnt cheating so dont even go there he loves me more then anything and would never hurt me or our marriage that way plus i know his views on cheating..He is totally against infidelity





He doesnt have to worry about rejection because i have never said no to him because i love making love with him



This sounds funny to me. Is there a possibility that you are wrong in your assumptions of your husband? Something isn't right or he would be initiating sex more often. Is there communication problems between the two of you? Is it possible you have rejected him, and you don't remember? I would try again to try and find out what the problem is. If he can get an erection easily than the problem obviously isn't a physical one. Does he have any physical problems that would interfere with his libido? I would sit your husband down and have a serious talk with him in regards to your sex life. Good luck!




hard to say for sure - if I were you I would keep on initiating and not dwell on it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment