Thursday, April 2, 2009

What would you do in this situation?

You just bought a brand new sports car (two seat belts) it's a really rainy day, and you drive past a bus stop. you see 3 people there. as you get closer, you see -your best friend, who has done huge favors for you in the past(life saving ones). - an elderly lady who as you watch collapses, and needs medical attention - and the hottest girl/guy of your dreams who you know is 'the one' just by looking at them. noone near has a phone etc. who would you offer a ride to? what would you do. be honest.








there are no 'wrong answers' but there is a best answer!



I would ask my best friend to drive the elderly lady to the hospital in your car and I'd wait for the bus with "the one."




Aside from my temptation to suggest coming back and getting the rest, I would help the old lady first.





Your best friend will understand. Your soulmate will find you again, because who wouldn't remember the hero at the bus stop that gazed into your eyes, made you fall madly in love with them, then did the right thing and saved the day?




I know I should offer a ride to the old lady but - I wouldn't. I'd give a ride to my friend. Go out for a coffee and such.





I already have "the one" so I wouldn't have even noticed the other guy


;-)




Well, I think you ask your dream person to please keep an eye on this elderly lady, while you take your BF to go phone for help and return.




Stop the car, render aid to the elderly female and wait for paramedics...no one would be getting a ride from me.




I would drive just the old lady to hospital, and go back after if they were still there i would pick them both up




I would go for my friend. I would call 911 for the lady that collapsed, I wouldn't even try to move her, I could make things worse for her.. The rescue will take care of her in a better way. If there is no phone I would ask my friend to rush in the car and we both would look for a telephone to call the emergency for the lady. The guy, well I do not care for guys for me, in your case, you can ask the guy to take care of the old lady while you are going to look for a telephone, and to wait that you will be back. When you are back if he is still there, that means he was compassionate, a good quality, you can talk to him, there is more than one reason for you two to establish a nice conversation and exchange telephone numbers. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment