Friday, March 27, 2009

Can I have some advice please :]?

Hi, I need some help- especially from boys !





so.. there's this kid I like in my school & we don't have any classes together. The only time I really see him is at lunch. He sits at the table behind me. How do I even talk to him or get him to notice me?





I'm not the prettiest person.. my confidence isn't that great .. but he seems like a really nice kid :]





So.. if anyone has any advice on how I can talk to him or something .. that would be really helpful :]





Thanks! & I'm in high school if that matters .



ok, I can see that you are sort of shy. Try to find opportunity when he is alone. Walk to him and introduce yourself. Try not to tell him how you feel about him first. Be his friend first as you have to understand his character and personality. You are a girl who have feelings too. Good luck in everything. Perhaps you can also ask him out to find out whether is he single or not. You must be brave. Chances don't always come.Grab the golden chance.




when you see him sitting alone walk up to him and ask him if you can join him for lunch if he says "yes" then introduce your self, ask him some questions but don't rush and tell him how you feel because you are stranger to him at first. next ask him if he likes anyone from your school. THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!!




well just go for it. Do not be shy guys like girls who are confident about them selves and its not always about looks so just be yourself. good luck




next time just walk up to him and ask him if you can join him for lunch...trust me it will work

No comments:

Post a Comment