Friday, March 27, 2009

How can i get my parents to get me a cell hone (or at least pay for half?)?

i will not beg ( not that 'kinda girl), i am willing to pay half and give up half of my allowance a month.



you can't


In case you don't know the country is in a recession.


Be Thankful for what you have, including a roof over your head.





Sorry..




Have you tried just asking? I you are trust worthy and responsible they should have a problem with it. I the mom of a teen, and she has rules about her phone and as long as she sticks to them she can have it.




Why do you want a cellphone? Assuming you have good reasons, list them out and tell them to your parents and ask.





You can also do some of the research into phones for yourself. Figure out what you need (and realistically what you want) and exactly how much it'll cost a month. Doing all the research will help show your parents you are responsible and could help convince them to get you one. (I'd advise looking into some of the prepaid services as then there won't be any surprise bills at the end of the month).

No comments:

Post a Comment