Friday, March 13, 2009

What do I do? Boy problem!!!!!!?

What do I do? Boy problem!!!!!!?

Alright so me and my current i suppose lover met last two years ago in nyc anyways we sort of kept in contact through iming and some times talking on the phone. We would talk about everything and anything and he would always give me advice with the guys. then when i went to go visit my future college we saw each other and went on dates. I liked him alot, he was funny and sweet everything I wanted and I had a crazy attraction to him( he does extreme sports).
When I came back for orientation are connection got stronger and the whole summer no matter how many hot guys were around me all i could think of was him. Then when I finally moved it seemed something had changed he was really busy with his last semester and well we basically just had sex all of first semester the little bit I got to see him. I partied alot and he knew it. It seemed like everything was going odd with us. After winter break I told him I didnt think we should see each other again, he flipped apologized and then promised he would try more. We have hung out 3 times since january partially cause i was busy or not away and had the flu. I love being with him and the sex is great....yet resently i found something a tad disturbing i got on his fb and saw his inbox without him knowing and he kept asking girls if they were single and wanted to hang out. Im not like furious i know we are not together and i know he flirts but something about this seems wrong. I should not judge cause I have seen guys on the side too. But I dont know whats going on with us anymore.....im sooo confused at this whole situation......I like him i know i do because i cant drive myself to not see him and we still talk all the time and i miss him, and think about him all the time still even when i am partying. What do i do? What is this situation called? Help general advice!!!!!!

he sounds as thoe he likes you still but maybe to him he thinks your not interested.. so he wants company from someone elss .. he couldn't be serious if he is asking about single chicks the just wants the company from those girls..

since your not in a relation ship he isn't tied down , you could ask him about a relationship...

Confront him about it. just call him up and tell him how you feel. it should make you feel better, because it will get a lot off your chest, and maybe make you stop guessing about whats going on in his head. tell him how you feel, and just let the guessing stop

If you are jealous, I think this is a sign that you have feelings for him. You need to let him know this, and maybe you should consider having a serious, exclusive relationship together.

I think you should just ask if anything was going on and just confront him about it, do it nicely. Tell him that you don't really mind you just need to know. HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

U need Steve Harvey book "Think like a man act like a lady." it helps people just like you really understand guys. It seem like u a booty call

ooo double standards. ask him to move in or just keep it the same just don't get to attached, crazy!

I was in a similar situation. I used to have a friend or how i like to call him my sex toy all i did was think about him because we were rarely together but the days we were together they were the best times of my life. One thing i can say is that when people dont see each other much they seem to want to be with each other more, cause when your with a person day after day you grow tired of it. It's like you need your space. You probably dont even love him you just like the fact that he is still in to you

No comments:

Post a Comment