Friday, March 27, 2009

Why is it that married women were more interested in befriending me when I was fat and unhappy?

When I was 30 pounds heavier, before I started a serious workout routine, married women used to take me to lunch and be full of sexual innuendo. Now I'm thinner, happier and nothing. Nada. It's not my imagination, either. Though the wife is much more interested.





(But was that really my goal in working out? I guess karma got me!)



I thought you were still getting interest from women, married or single. If you were getting more interest when you were heavier and unhappy, it was probably because they wanted to help you. Women can be nurturers and a lot of us like to help people. The fact that you were unhappy can be like a sexual magnet to some women. They want to be the one to make a difference in your life and give you a better outlook on life. With 30 extra pounds, you probably still weren't what most people would consider fat. They probably saw that as part of your unhappiness that they wanted to help you with. Also, some women like a little extra padding.


If you look great, are happier and more confident acting and looking, they may think that things are going extremely well for you in your marriage or that you're already too occupied with other women friends. They may be a little intimidated and look for someone who looks more like he could use some help.


Now, whenever I hear the word "karma" I think of Earl! But, yes, I think karma got you good!




Being seen with an overweight palooka is not going to get their husband's pissed off. THey can explain how nice you are and how nothing is going on and it is believable to their hubs.





A good looking guy with pythons for arms and a 46 inch chest is another matter. Indeed as the earlier answerer said much more dangerous to the marriage.




They're probably intimidated by you. You know, good looking guy with a wig, unbuttoned shirt down to his navel and 30 chains on his neck.




Maybe fat and unhappy men seem more in need of friends? Could be the Belushi syndrome or something. Fat means funny.





yeah, I dunno




you should be happy that your wife is more interested in you ,you should take advantage of it


your working out goal is good for your health,,




Because they felt you were safe because they didnt want you.


Now they might actually find you attractive and that spell danger.




i think they thought of you as their teddy bear!!




LOL.. because before, you were "safe".. they could flirt away with you and get their kicks, but they didn't see you as affair material.. now, you're looking hot and they don't trust themselves! ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment