Friday, March 27, 2009

Why is life so unfair??? Please cheer me up?

So my one friend who i love like my family the only guy friend i feel that way about, got expelled today for doing something very bad, and getting caught on camera this other guy did it with him and he only got suspended, and the other guy was the ring leader. My friend has got alot of detentions in the past but this other guy sells weed to students at the boys school (which is next door, the one they both go to) and the girls school (my school) but he only got suspended,, my question is why is life so unfair??





i feel as though my heart has fallen to my stomach,, like i'm crying right now for him and it hurts soo much and i know he's hurting :"(


he was in the head's office for 3 hrs and the teachers were apparently swearing at him,, please cheer me up?? i feel like hell :(



That's just the way things go you can't change the outcome. But I have learned that people do get paid back for the good or bad they do in life. It ain't always right away but it will catch up with him. You sound like a really great friend. The best way to help him through this is probably just to be there for him. Help pick him up when he has fallen and let him know how much you care for him. Show him love and understanding and it can't help but rub off on him. And you should both no that you are young and this isn't the end of the world. Everybody faces trials and tribulations in life. You've just gotta keep your head up and face em. I wish I had a friend like you.




GO TO THE NEW SCHOOL OR JUST CALL HIM ON PHONE




if he does drugs, then stay away from the bum! and life will BE MUCH MORE FAIR WHEN GET IS LOCKED UP IN PRISON FOR LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment