Friday, March 27, 2009

What would you do if the girl you are dating?

What would you do if you found out that the girl you are dating or the girl you are engaged was born a man.



if she was born a man then she is still a man and that would make you gay.




That is definitely big news. Something like that would bother me, although many people can look past something like that. obviously if you didn't know until now, it's not that apparent. I'd be more concerned with the secret part of it. did they tell you or did you find out somewhere else. You will need some time to digest this and sort out your feelings on it, but if it feels okay to you it shouldn't matter who they were, it's who they are now that you love.




That's a tough question. I guess it depends how you feel about that sort of surgery. Personally, I'm pretty sure that she should have told you before the point of getting engaged. That's a big truth to hold back on.





Basically you're dating a man, but with woman parts. How do you feel about that?




Omg, that's gross.





I'd dump this person.





I'd find it super disturbing that they didn't tell me in the first place. It kinda would make me wonder what else this person in hiding and how much I could trust them.





And think of it this way...


You'd be dating a guy who has sexuality issues.


And a creeper.




Run! She was born a man and that is kinda gay. I mean if you can get over it and accept the new he(r) then you are a bigger person than I am.




It depends on you if you love her or him then you probably need to stay with her/him. But if you not gay then you need to leave him/her.




LOL that would be weird..


but surgery is very advanced nowadays, so you shouldn't encounter too many problems. :D




I'd be indifferent.


I love for the personality, not the gender.




What the hell, then that is insane for a man to get married to another man. Gays?????




id be shocked, ask y didnt u tell me before, accept them for who they are and let it blow over but nothing we be the same again :(




Ahhhhhhhhh! Well if I were a man, that's what I would do.




I would get freaked out...come on your going to marry a man!




I would do "her" up the butt :).




.....id move to like another state

No comments:

Post a Comment