Friday, March 27, 2009

Iam friends with 2 people here is the question?

Can a person be friends with 2 people when they know each other? Like a mom and daughter. See I used to be friends with this girl for 4 years she even was my boss at work. Now I don't work and her mom is my friend also. I go for coffee allot to the mom's house. I like them both but now I like the mom better. The mom sometimes tell me she does not like her daughter which used to be my friend. Sometimes i cant stand her also. But sometimes after visit the mom I fill like she might tell her daughter what we talk about she told me she wouldn't but it scares me some. And also my friend the girl does not really hang with me like it used to be she has other friends. So I tell her mom I hate not being friends that we used to be . What should I do about this friend ship should I just do what I like or what you can tell me thanks for being so nice and helping me today



Well youe in a hard spot. You never get to pick who your friends are or become. Don feel guilty for being her friend with the mom. You have to ask why your friendship with the daughter feel apart. Was it because you became friends with the mom or something different? I had a similar situation and what I did is sat my one friend down which in your case would be the daughter and talk it out. Find out why you lost that friendship. In the end it comes down to you if youe happy being friends with the mom so do it. If the mom is your true friend she won tell her daughter what the two of you are talking about.




I think you should follow your heart. If you like hanging out with her mom and the mom likes hanging out with you then thats fine. If you want to hang out with the girl then hang out with the girl. I mean you only have worry if the girl hates you or something. It could get awkward if the girl sees that you're like BFF with her mom or something but then again, who cares? You should do what you feel like. You can't go wrong when you follow your heart!





<3 hope i helped




To have friends you have to be a friend. yes you may have many friends even if they do not get along with each other. Be an example for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment