Friday, March 27, 2009

Relationship Troubles Please Help!?!?

My Boyfriend and I are on a break for mistakes I made, He broke up with me once before because I did it.





I guess it's because I would get mad when he went to go do things, and get mad when he talked to other girls, and the fact that he thought I didn't trust him. I kept making the same mistake.





Since he has gone away for medical reasons, I haven't really be able to talk to him, because he been gone a lot, and in a lot of pain.





But I still love him, and have feelings for him, I have no clue how he feels, but I do want to be with him.





We've been on a break for about 26 days, I texted him awhile ago and asked if this break could be over, he said he wasn't sure, and we'll talk about when he's in better shape.





But SINCE hes been gone he hasn't been texting me back, but ignoring me.





I miss him a lot. And I know I messed up and I do need to change. If I loved him then I could do it.





Q. What do you think hes feeling?


Q. What should I do?





I just don't know whats going to happen, I care about him so much.



He's wondering if he wants to get back together with you. He doesn't think you're going to change, and if that's the case, then he doesn't even want to give it another shot. I get jealous whenever my boyfriend talks to other girls or decides to do something else rather than be with me. The thing is, I don't make a big deal out of it. We're human. We're supposed to be insanely jealous when we're in love. Whether you like it or not, you need to let it go. Don't get pissed at him for having a life. Don't be pissed at him because you're not his life, so to speak. It's okay to feel the way you feel, but that doesn't mean you should make a big deal out of it. I'm sure he knows how you feel, so you don't need to tell him continuously. Let him have a social life. The only time you are justified in getting mad at him is if he's fooling around with someone else. Right now, just leave him alone. If you talk to him, the first thing you need to tell him is that you only act the way you do because you're human. But, he also needs to know that you're going to chill out. You HAVE to chill out if you want your relationship to work. Then again, he may not be talking to you because of his medical problems. If he's in pain, the last thing he's going to want to do is get up and call you and deal with the stress of figuring out a relationship. He's trying to tackle one problem at a time, and right now, his health comes first. Good Luck! :)




Just give the guy some time to think about things. As you said he is away because of medical problems. I know that he is probably more along the lines of thinking about his health right now. and maybe with him not texting you for awhile, maybe that is a sign that he might have moved on but doesn't know how to tell you. Just , from someone that has been there, just give it a little more time. 26 days may seem like a lot but it is really not. Just be patient. If he truly loves you then he will call / contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment