Friday, March 27, 2009

Is Junior Prom a big deal?

Hi, Im in high school & of course there is prom coming up !





I'm probably not going to go . I just don't think they are a big deal . I don't have a date & all my friends will have dates. I'll feel really awkward ..especially during slow dances..& I don't think there's a point of spending all that money when I'll probably end up regretting it & feeling stupid.





Of course there's a guy I really would love to go with but I don't think he'd ask me in 129309403294 years.





So.. what should I do ? Go or not ? My friend won't stop bugging me about it ( she has a date though).





Thanks !



Junior Prom is to enjoy your young life! How about you ask out that guy you like. Girls can ask out guys too! I've seen a lot of girl on Yahoo say that they would ask out a guy they like. I think you should go. Just enjoy time with your friends and dance with someone during a slow dance. Even as friends. Actually if yo don't go you'll probably regret that you didn't go. Prom is a time where you can just enjoy life. Go! and ask someone out to Prom if you're up to it.




....ask him. It's no big deal, But you should go

No comments:

Post a Comment