Friday, March 27, 2009

Ok girls Fast or Slow in bed?

Ok kinda a personal question but girls if you and your boyfriend are havin some sex


do you prefer for him to go fast and hard or slow and gentle?


real talk





I personally like to do my girl both interchangeably



Hm, I like it when we go slow and gentle then hard and fast, it's more romantic at first then gets wild hehe!




It changes. If I want romantic sex, he'll go slow, but if I want rough sex, he'll go fast. He tells me he'll do what I want because he wants to make it all about me in the sack. I want it to be about him, too. He's such a gentleman. :) Love that guy.




Depends on the man and the mood. I say change it around, stay focused on your partner and ask if your not sure. .hey baby how would you like it? Im feeling hot n horny .. hard works for me!




i like both too. i like fast and hard the best, but slow and deep is great too.




start off slow and gentle and deep then get wild




both. feel her out. she'll show you signs.... at least she should.




slow and deep

No comments:

Post a Comment