Friday, March 13, 2009

Is it hard for a married man to be in love with his wife and like someone else?

Is it hard for a married man to be in love with his wife and like someone else?
I am asking b/c ive been hearing MANY stories of this...and im referring to liking the other female to the point that he makes her his girlfriend.

Its extremely hard for me, when the love and happiness are extremely separated from each other, at far distances. Like for example: You may love your husband or wife, but there is very little deep happiness in the marriage. Where as I am much more happier with this other female friend besides my very own wife. The problem is being married for 15 long yrs and never could be able to share my deep happiness with her and with this other female friend, I can be able to share my deep happiness in life in general. It really sucks when both spouses are not on the same page with each other. I hope that other female friend will not get serious with me, because it would be a total disaster in my current marriage life. It really hurts when you are extremely happy with someone else versus being in love with some else. The last time I felt this extreme deep happiness was over 21 years ago with an awesome girlfriend of the deep past and I really missed out on that!
I need to explain this to marriage counselor again.

First of all why? did he even get married if he still want's a girlfriend so yes it is hard to care more for someone else other than your wife what is wrong with people these days.I'll bet if she finds another man and loves him more he'll be mad as hell so if wifey can do it then it's fair play.Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.
Oh, it isn't hard. There are times where you need something more in your life. Whether it is wrong or not, it is the truth.

you can't hold yourself back from "liking" someone but you can hold yourself back from cheating

That is asking for trouble. You cannot be truly happy causing misery to others.

Not only hard but extremely STUPID! That DOLT will have ROARING GUN SMOKE in his future trying to play the role...

Is it hard? I would think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment