Friday, March 27, 2009

Can I move in with another relative?

I'm currently 14 and I live in Ontario, Canada.





My parents are divorced and I only get to visit my dad 2 times a month. (Every 2nd Sunday)





I'm currently living with my mom and I'm planning on leaving my mom's place this summer once I'm done Grade 9. (I will be 15) I want to move to my Grandparent's place because my little brother has a restraining order with my dad's girlfriend and it takes effect for me as well because my mom made it to do so.





The restraining order ends this December so I will be going to my dad's once it has ended.





I know the legal age where I am to choose where to live is 16, but I'm wondering if I can live with my Grandparent's as long as both my mom and my Grandparent's approve my choice.





All help appreciated. :)



It depends on the wording of the divorce decree, and whether your mom will be renewing the restraining order. If your dad has joint legal custody, he has to agree also.





If the restraining order is no longer needed, your mom can ask the court to dissolve it prior to December.





Even though you can have a say in where you live at age 16, the court will still have to determine that that is in your best interest. It will be better if everyone agrees to a revised court custody and visitation order.




I CAN SEE YOU WANT TO GO TO YOUR DAD,WHATEVER IS GOOD,BUT IN ALL YOU ARE DOING,HOPE YOU KEEP URSELF VIRGIN TILL YOU MEET WHOM TELL YOU MARRY ME,AND TAKE U TO UR PARENT FOR MARRAIGE.AND HOPE YOU DONT COPY YOUR MOTHER AND DAD,FOR DIVORCING,MAY BE ITS NOT WORKING BETWEEN THEM.


LASTLY,MOVING IN WITH ANOTHER RELATIVE ITS SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL GIRL,THAT WANT TO BRING INSULT TO UR PARENT,THAT THEY CANT KEEP YOU.HUMBLE YOURSELF AND STOP WORKING UP AND DAWN,STAY WITH YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER.STAYING WITH STRANGE POEPLE,YOU MYTH GET DISVIRGIN BY THERE SON,OR BY THE MAN IN THE HOUSE,OR WHATEVER.STAY WITH UR PARENT.THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment