Friday, March 27, 2009

Does this girl like me?

Does this girl like me?


Recently She started saying Hi to me less but in gym I see her looking at me alot, .and recently when she says hi she makes her best friend say it to, also if she sees me talking with someone she will wait until I'm done and she will say she would of said hi earlier but didn't want to interrupt me,& when I walk bye her class she will call me and wave.





*I was at my bu stop one day and when she saw me she yelled my name so then I went to go talk 2 her , she then asked me if I get annoyed that she says Hi everytime she sees me and I said no its np. And when I got on the bus her & her best friend saved me a seat.





One day I passed by her two different times and both times 2 different guys had there arms around her. Then friday i was getting on the bus with my cuzin and i turned behind me and there she was with one of my friends but I kept seeing her looking at me by the reflection of the window. Then on the bus she was talking to my friend the whole bus ride but she would keep looking at me??





im thinking she doesn't since she hangs out with alot of guys.Plus recently I see this guy talking to her alot on her facebook so im thinking somethings gonna happen between them.





anywayz 2day I was walking 2 the bus stop with my cuzin when I heard my name being called and when I turned around she was in the car with her sis and her sis bf, her best friend, her friend's bf and that guy whos been talking 2 her alot on facebook and hanging out with. She yelled my name and told me to have a good march break. So Does Or Did She like me?



understand that girls love and need attention... all the time.


this will never change. they may need less as time goes on but they will always need more than us. they especially need attention when they aren't getting the proper attention or enough of it at home.





she likes you but probably no more than the rest of the guys she hangs around. even if she says she does. she just wants you to like and accept her.

No comments:

Post a Comment