Friday, March 27, 2009

Is she a true friend? Please give me some advice!?

Alright so I have a "best friend" and she really makes me mad sometimes! So yesterday she called me twice, when she was phucked up and high. She was hanging around these girls that get her caught up in these things, and she called me when she was at their house, and she was like " Hey mann I'm sooo messed up right now" andI was like " Okay well I have to go." And she was like "No dude, I want to fight with you cause it's really funnn!"


And me and her have only hung out ONCE this whole Spring Break. The rest of the time, she has been at the other girls' house!





Should I leave her as a friend, or keep her?


We have had sooo many memories together though, and I don't want to put all those fun times behind. But I just don't want to get caught up in drugs. I'm better than that!








:)


Thanksss! I'll choose a best answer!<3



I would wait until she gets dumped by her other friends then when she comes to you, she will be sorry and you should make her prove it to you. This is a good way to prevent that type of behavior in the future!




I would start ignoring her for a bit. When she's sober and back at school and the girls who just get her ****** up will get her in trouble and don't really care about her, she will see that she has lost a good friend and that's when you can say change your crazy ways

No comments:

Post a Comment